YOU ARE A PASSIONATE VINEYARD?
You care about the development and influence of the Quebec wine industry? You believe, like us, in the strength of numbers?
Join the Quebec Wine Coucil (Conseil des vins du Quebec) family and work as a team!
The Quebec Wine Council (Conseil des vins du Québec) is an interprofessional association open to vintners of all sizes and levels of experience, as well as all other stakeholders in the Quebec wine and grape industry.
Our role is to be an advocate for key issues related to marketing, vintner prosperity, scientific development, knowledge sharing and other areas to help the sector grow and flourish. We have been committed to this mission for over 30 years.
GOOD REASONS TO BECOME A MEMBER
Because it’s much easier to live your passion as part of a group, all our members can enjoy the following benefits:
- Sharing and privileged networking between producers of all sizes, distributors and suppliers.
- Access to a discussion forum to ask questions and discuss between members.
- Exchange days and virtual conferences.
- Monthly newsletter that shares the latest industry news.
- Possibilité de participer à des journées d’échanges et à des conférences.
- Possibility of participating in discussion days and conferences.
- Accès à une étude économique annuelle portant sur l’industrie vitivinicole québécoise.
- Access to an annual economic study on the Quebec wine industry.
- Preferential rates for training activities and events, such as th Congrès Cidre, Vins et Alcools d’ici.
BE A WINEGROWERS MEMBER
In addition to all the benefits, winegrower members also have access to the following services and benefits:
The right to vote at general meetings and eligibility for an administrative role.
Showcasing of your winery on our website and on other digital media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
Free mention and visibility on our website vinsduquebec.com, promoting your winery or organization.
Opportunity to be part of the Coopérative des vignerons du Québec and benefit from collective purchasing at coop prices.
Contribution to Educ’alcool by the Wine Council of Quebec on behalf of all producers.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced winemaker, whether your vineyard is large or small … owning at least one hectare of wine grape vines and 2,500 vines, that’s all you need to be eligible!
How much does it cost?
The annual subscription is calculated according to the production of the previous year (based on the volume of grapes harvested and wine produced). Contact us to obtain the price for your vineyard.
BE AN INTERPROFESSIONAL MEMBER
You do not own a vineyard, but you have a great interest in the cultivation of vines, wine, and wineries and wineries? Become an interprofessional member of the CVQ, and stay connected with winegrowers and the industry!
Also, a winegrower (or a future winegrower) who does not meet the requirements of the “winegrower member” category can join the CVQ as an interprofessional member.
2021 membership fee: The annual membership fee is $ 350. To become an interprofessional member, click on the following button: